Powerhouse Hobbs

All Elite Wrestling
SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Powerhouse Hobbs

Post Postao/la SwitchBlade »

Službeno potpisan za AEW. Prema onome što sam do sada vidio, ima potencijala biti zvijezda.

Zadnja izmjena: SwitchBlade, dana/u 04 kol 2022, 15:14, ukupno mijenjano 1 put.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
O meni: Urednik ProHrvanja i 227gaminga
Kontakt:

Will Hobbs

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Will Hobbs on his WWE tryout: “They said 'we don't have anything for you right now.' Years later, the carrot dangled in front of me and I pretty much told them, 'F you.' Right when I appeared on AEW, you wanna be like, 'Hey, remember me?' The way I was raised, I don't have time for that shit.”
slika
Eumaus The Swineherd
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Will Hobbs

Post Postao/la Eumaus The Swineherd »

Šta će im Hobbs, imaju Leeja da ga loše koriste :lol:
slika
SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Will Hobbs

Dobro je vidjeti da mnogi od ovih hrvača postaju svjesni da WWE nije nužno zainteresiran za njih kao talent, već da ih drži podalje od AEW-a.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Will Hobbs

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Will Hobbs on the death of his brother: “He wanted to be in the wrestling business and he wanted to be my manager ... He ended up getting shot and I ended up getting hit in the forearm getting shoved out of the way. He shoved me out of the way and then took a bullet. I was 22 at the time"
---------------
Kad odluče da postane face, ovo moraju opako ali baš opako naglasiti.
slika
SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Will Hobbs

Sherpa je napisao/la:QR_BBPOST Will Hobbs on the death of his brother: “He wanted to be in the wrestling business and he wanted to be my manager ... He ended up getting shot and I ended up getting hit in the forearm getting shoved out of the way. He shoved me out of the way and then took a bullet. I was 22 at the time"
Jbt, ne mogu zamisliti da izgubim brata, pogotovo na ovaj način.
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Will Hobbs

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Čovjek umre i onda te njegova familija zove da ti ovo kažu...

Ja bih poslao ogroman vijenac za sprovod

slika
SwitchBlade
Rank 11
Rank 11

Will Hobbs

Hacksaw Hobbs zvuči bolje nego Powerhouse Hobbs. Ako dobije dopuštenje od obitelji, trebao bi ga koristiti.
slika
AleksaVP
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Will Hobbs

Post Postao/la AleksaVP »

Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Will Hobbs

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

ukratko s talk is jericho

This was done early this year but I figured it was worth listening to and recapping interesting bits given the recent angles which Hobbs has been involved with.

Hobbs says he loves his job with AEW particularly since his son (he has three children) is a big wrestling fan and can see his father on TV.

He was raised by his grandparents who lived very close to the Cow Palace in San Francisco and would tell him about Roy Shire, Ray Stevens, Pat Patterson and Peter Maivia.

He actually interacted as a fan with Jericho at the Superbrawl show at the Cow Palace where he had the mask v title match against Juventud when Jericho yelled at him not to touch him through the railings.

Hobbs trained with Roland Alexander, the promoter featured in Beyond the Mat who really took care of him and gave him his first pair of wrestling boots. He also did matches for Booker T's promotion and trained with and wrestled for Rikishi. Rikishi gave him plenty of advice and would tell him the business would reward him for continuing to work hard and respecting it.

He had been laid off at the start of the pandemic from his facilities management job at Facebook. Coming to AEW for Dark matches, he was immediately made to feel comfortable. He immediately clicked with Britt Baker who made him feel they had known each other in high school.

He did not mind jobbing to Orange Cassidy in 30 seconds at all since he saw it as helping one of the hottest babyfaces in the company get ready for facing the number one heel.

He was signed to a Tier Zero deal after the All Out battle royale and was upgraded to Tier One when he was in the angle where he grabbed a chair and rescued Jon Moxley which was a big hit with his friends and family.

What he appreciates most about AEW is the friendly atmosphere backstage and how many people are helping him get better. He names Jericho, Cody, FTR, Jim Ross, Dustin, Shawn Spears and Brodie Lee as being great for giving feedback. Jericho says the attitude of the company is that there are no designated stars in the company and no one has been assigned a role as prelim guy etc. They want everyone in the company to be a star.

His ambition is to be what Jericho is, a world champion who the company depends on and who helps younger talent develop. Matches he would most like to have include Jericho and Wardlow.

One of his two favourite matches so far was the six man Brodie Lee tribute match he was in with Team Taz against Dark Order. Brodie would watch every match of his and advise him how to wrestle as a big man.

He was marking out as much as the fans in the audience when Sting debuted as Sting was his hero growing up to the extent of using his grandmother's makeup to try and make his face look like Sting.
slika
Hangman98
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik

Re: Will Hobbs

Post Postao/la Hangman98 »

slika
Maridius98
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik
O meni: Vaš najomiljeniji Authority.

Post Postao/la Maridius98 »

slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Ma sere, swole zna bolje od njega /s
slika
Maridius98
ProHrvanje Urednik
ProHrvanje Urednik
O meni: Vaš najomiljeniji Authority.

Post Postao/la Maridius98 »

Šta mu dođu istočni, južni i jugoistočni Azijati? xD
slika
Sherpa
Administrator
Administrator
Kontakt:

Post Postao/la Sherpa »

Prolly kosooki / arapi (dodaj i indijce i pakistance u miks)
slika
Odgovori